Commercial property insurance

(includes commercial & residential combined)

Whether you let your commercial property out, run the business yourself or the property is currently unoccupied, if your commercial property needs insurance, we have a wealth of sources from where we can find property insurance for you.We provide a specifically designed policy for the commercial landlord, whether as an individual requirement or as a mixed portfolio of commercial and residential combined.Types of property covered include:

  • Offices, including taxi offices, travel agents, and estate agents
  • Hairdressers and beauticians
  • Restaurants, including cafés and high risk eateries, such as fast food takeaways with deep fat fryers
  • Dental surgeries
  • Car accessory stores
  • Furniture stores
  • Garden centres
  • Warehouses
  • Tattooists/Tattoo parlours
  • Care houses
  • Commercial & residential combined.
  • And more!

The benefits of our Commercial Property policies include:

  • Cover for material damage through loss or destruction
  • £25,000 contents insurance for landlords included as standard
  • Full accidental damage cover
  • Up to £2,000,000 property owner’s liability
  • Loss of rent (subject to additional premium)
  • Subsidence cover (postcode dependent)
  • Cover for legionellosis